Watch the full series below!
Increase your home comfort and savings while decreasing your energy demand!
Casey Services has partnered with homebuilders to create the most energy efficient home on the market. Energy star homes are typically 20-30% more efficient than standard homes. Beginning with tight construction and insulation, and following up with Energy Star products, such as dehumidifiers and central air conditioners with high SEER ratings, the Ultimate Energy Star Home takes energy savings to a new level!
By limiting fossil fuel use, which reduces the amount of energy used to heat and cool the house, air pollution is ultimately reduced. This decreased energy demand lowers your monthly energy bill, saving you money
- EPISODE 1: Introducing the Ultimate Energy Star Home
- EPISODE 2: Air Filtration with American Standard's AccuClean System
- EPISODE 3: Air Flow: Supply and Return in your Home
- EPISODE 4: Using a Geothermal System in your Home
- EPISODE 5: Heating & Cooling with a Horizontal Geothermal Loop
- EPISODE 6: Dehumidification Perfected by Ultra-Aire
- EPISODE 7: Proper Insulation is Key to Thermal Efficiency